The Peckish Kiwi nominated me a Liebster Award. In case you are wondering what it is, it is a blog award for new bloggers with fewer than 300 followers (but some say 2000… I don’t know). The nominated blogger is supposed to nominate other bloggers to spread the love (liebster = dearest/most beloved in German; ah how I adore that language). But I don’t know 11 bloggers, I will refrain from nominating for now. Once I do, I will sure share this, because the badge looks awesome xD
Once you are nominated, you are to answer questions/facts that the nominator has for you. Here are 11 facts about me.
1. Tomato Sauce or Ketchup?
Tomato sauce with basil and whole olives.
2. Tortellini or Ravioli?
Never tried either of them…
3. Early bird or Night Owl?
Though owls are cool, I am a bird.
4. If you had a cow, what would you call it?
Dindin. That’s what my bf and I both agreed on a long time ago.
5. If you were promised $10,000 a day for the rest of your life, but had to spend each lot of $10,000 in the day you received it (so no using finance or hire purchase), what would you spend your first $10,000 on?
To buy 20 bottles of perfumes. Maybe another 100 nail polish colors. Eat lots of steak. The rest is for iPads.
6. Are you more likely to be ten minutes early or ten minutes late?
10 minutes early.
7. What’s your favourite go to meal when you’re just cooking for yourself after a hard day of work when you are feeling lazy? Or if you don’t cook, what’s your favourite feed me now I’m hungry meal.
Fried rice. But if I’m on my diet, I would just eat cheese.
8. Do you dream in colour?
Colors: black and white, pattern: polka dots.
9. What’s your favourite Eddie Murphy movie?
10. Have you ever talked your way out of a speeding ticket?
No I just rode away :))))
11. What’s the best thing about this blogging gig for you?
(✌ﾟ∀ﾟ)☞ Makes me feel like I am contributing to the world.